Chewy Coconut Stuffed Apples
These are quick, yummy and make a great dessert when something simple yet delicious is required.
- 2 large green apples
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180o C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine coconut with rice malt syrup and pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut apples in half and remove cores. Stuff each half with one tablespoon of coconut mixture.
- Place apples on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until cooked through.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!