Chocolate Avocado Pudding
A surprisingly decadent taste and texture, this is a long-standing crowd pleaser at many of my events. Enjoy it as a simple chocolate mousse or as a soft vegan icing.
- 2 ripe small/medium avocados
- 3⁄4 cup real maple syrup or
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Pinch of Himalayan crystal or Celtic sea salt
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil – melted
- cooled Fresh berries or mango for decorating
- Put all ingredients (except fruit for decorating) into blender and blend until incredibly smooth.
- Spoon mix into desired serving glass. (It may be cheesy, but I do like serving in an old school martini glass!) Top with fresh berries or mango and shavings of raw mint chocolate.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!