Chocolate Sesame Cookies
This is a great go-to recipe for when a serious cookie is required. The sesame and chocolate combination is just lovely and the texture is solid, which for me is just perfect.
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1⁄2 cup arrowroot or tapioca
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Line a large baking tray and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Using slightly wet hands, take a tablespoon of mixture at a time and roll into balls.
- Place balls onto lined baking tray and atten so each cookie is approximately 1cm thick
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp on the outside and still a little soft inside.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!