Creamy Cauliflower Mash
A brilliant substitute for mashed potatoes. This delicious mash works perfectly as a side to fish or as topping on shepherds’ pie.
- 1 head of cauliflower, core removed
- Dash coconut cream
- Dash extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into chunks. Steam in a large pot until soft.
- Drain and discard liquid. Puree cauliflower using stick blender or food processor.
- Add olive oil, cream, salt and pepper and stir through.
- Serve immediately.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!