Creamy Raw Zucchini Noodles with Black Olives and Cherry Tomatoes
A creamy, zingy noodle dish made almost entirely of vegetables!
- 5 medium zucchinis
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 small clove garlic, finely grated (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut cream
- Quality salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- Parsley to garnish
- Using a julienne peeler (or spiralizer), slice zucchinis into noodles. Place in a medium/large bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine avocado, lemon, garlic, coconut cream, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Mix avocado cream gently through the noodles. Toss in the tomatoes and olives, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!