Creamy Spinach Soup
Creamy yet light, satisfying and deeply nourishing, this soup will warm and delight your whole being.
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for sautéing
- 1 medium cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 large bunch chard or silverbeet stalks removed and well chopped
- 1.25 litres almond or coconut blend milk
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Quality salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion in coconut oil on a medium heat until soft.
- Add cauliflower, milk, and tamari and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
- Add silverbeet, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Blend using a stick blender until smooth and serve immediately.
- Serving suggestion Top with delicious Turmeric Seed Mix [p119 of Making Peace Before You Eat].
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!