Lemon Avocado Pudding
This is such a fresh, light and delicious dessert. It’s quick to make and will delight your guests every time!
- 3 large ripe avocados
- Juice of 1-2 lemons (depending on taste)
- ½ cup raw honey (or to taste)
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Fresh berries for serving
- Toasted coconut flakes for serving
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor and blend till smooth.
- Spoon into individual glasses and decorate with fresh berries and a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes.
- Store in fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!