Parsley Tahini Dressing
Creamy and divine, this dressing has been a crowd pleaser since its creation many years ago. Serve it on roast vegetables, as a dip or as a creamy sauce on dairy-free pizza.
- 1 cup hulled tahini
- Juice of 1½-2 lemons
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 packed cup chopped parsley (curly or flat leaf)
- Himalayan or Celtic sea salt to taste
- Good crack of pepper
- Place everything into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add as much water as you need to bring it to the desired consistency.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for about a week.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!