Roast Vegetable Salad with Parsley Tahini Dressing
Bright and beautiful, creamy and delicious. This is the perfect salad to bring to your next picnic or luncheon; your guests will thank you.
[To make the Parsley Tahini Dressing click here]
- 1 large sweet potato (approximately 400g)
- 2 large beetroots (approximately 400g)
- 2 medium red onions (approximately 400g)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee, melted
- Himalayan or Celtic sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ¾ cup Parsley Tahini Dressing
- Preheat oven to 180o C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Peel and chop vegetables into large cubes (do not need to be even).
- Place vegetables on baking tray. Drizzle coconut oil or ghee over them and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-30mins or until lightly browned and soft inside.
- Once cooked toss through baby spinach and dollop Parsley Tahini Dressing all over.
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!