The Ultimate Kale & Lime Salad
This delicious kale salad recipe is perfect for first time kale cooks and experienced kale lovers, a simple yet tasty combination we be sure to have yourself and your guests going back for more.
- 1 medium bunch kale, stalks removed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1½ limes, juiced
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in cubes
- 2 medium ripe egg tomatoes, cut in thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp good quality salt
- Pepper to taste
- Shred kale or slice finely using a knife, then wash and dry.
- In a medium bowl mix kale, olive oil, lime juice and a pinch of good quality salt.
- Using your hands, massage kale for about 30 seconds; it will reduce significantly in size.
- Add carrot, diced avocado and thin tomato wedges and season with extra salt and pepper as needed. Mix well.
- Leave to sit for 15 minutes then enjoy!
Like This Recipe?
Order your copy of the Love Life and Gluten Free cookbook today!