The Ultimate Kale & Lime Salad
This delicious kale salad recipe is perfect for first time kale cooks and experienced kale lovers, a simple yet tasty combination we be sure to have yourself and your guests going back for more.
- 1 medium bunch kale, stalks removed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1½ limes, juiced
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in cubes
- 2 medium ripe egg tomatoes, cut in thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp good quality salt
- Pepper to taste
- Shred kale or slice finely using a knife, then wash and dry.
- In a medium bowl mix kale, olive oil, lime juice and a pinch of good quality salt.
- Using your hands, massage kale for about 30 seconds; it will reduce significantly in size.
- Add carrot, diced avocado and thin tomato wedges and season with extra salt and pepper as needed. Mix well.
- Leave to sit for 15 minutes then enjoy!
Like This Recipe?
Get your copy of my Brand New cookbook. I've even got some special signature recipes to send you the moment you order.